Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs
Car Auto Accident Attorney Colorado Springs
Car accidents have physical, financial, and psychological effects on our lives. And it may take months or more to overcome them. From the cost of car repairs and medical bills to traumatic injuries, Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs have a negative impact on people’s lives.
Colorado spring car accident attorney Kenneth Shakeshaft is prepared to advocate for victims’ rights and assist them in their financial recovery.
The destruction caused in Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs can be so devastating that in fact, if a driver or other party was careful, thoughtful, and responsible, then in many cases these accidents could have been prevented. In fact, more than 90% of car accidents that happen in America every year are due to human error.
If any type of negligence occurs in a car accident, the injured party should know:
- Injured persons may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and property damage.
- The Colorado Springs car accident lawyer at Shakeshaft-Gorman Law Firm LLP is ready to help you defend your rights and hold negligent parties accountable.
Negligence of Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs
Some of the forms of our carelessness that cause car accidents are:
- Negligence of driver: This includes the lapping used by car drivers or truck drivers on the road. And it can appear in this case: Driving while drunk: When the car driver is drunk and engages in texting, these two reasons cause car accidents. Driving while tired: Drivers should not drive when they are tired. Because driving with fatigue causes more problems for
- commercial drivers: As a result, problems like drunk driving can occur.
- Speeding: Excessive speed of a car while driving also causes Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs. In a car accident, the driver is usually responsible for speeding.
Driving the vehicle aggressively or driving in any wrong way violates the law.
Negligence of Others
Car accidents are also caused by the negligence of car manufacturers and defective equipment. And the negligence of government agencies that fail to maintain and protect the roads.
Whenever there is negligence in car accidents, contact the Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs in Shakeshaft Gorman-Law Firm LLP so that you know whether the accident is caused by your negligence or by another vehicle.
Need A Lawyer After Car Accident Lawyer Colorado Springs CO
After a car accident, an insurance company can convince you that you don’t need a lawyer to handle your claims. You will need a lawyer to protect your rights if you are seriously injured in a car accident or a loved one dies.
In the case of a car accident, a team can start work immediately and the steps are:
- Investigation of your crash
- Studying all medical records
- Working with experts in the field of accidents
- Calculating all the damages
- Demand full and fair compensation from the insurance company
- If you are unsatisfied with settlement offers so asking you to go to court
- Taking care of property damages and issues
Colorado spring car accident victims work on a contingency fee basis. If the lawyer does not collect compensation from you then it will not be their responsibility.
Most Common Injuries from Colorado Spring Car Accidents
Many people are injured in Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs and these victims have to face many challenges. And they get many injuries in accidents.
- Traumatic head and brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Knee, leg, foot, and ankle injuries
- Permanent disfigurement and scarring
- Spinal cord injuries
- Face injuries
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Loss of limbs
- Internal injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
In a car accident, a person was injured under the debris in Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs. And these accidents often change a person’s life. Many victims cannot return to work for a long time. They may have to face massive medical expenses. Many people suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in car accidents. Which is a mental illness characterized by anxiety and flashback.
How to prove your liability in a car accident
A Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs can take pictures of the accident. If the accident is due to the negligence of another driver, you can file a claim with the auto insurance provider and get compensation for your injuries and damages.
If you are involved in a Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs, it is important to prove that you are not at fault or that you are only partially at fault. Here are some steps you can take to establish your liability in a car accident.
- Collect evidence at the scene of the accident, including photos and witness statements
- Contact the police and file a report. The report can provide valuable information about the accident, including the circumstances leading up to it and any citations that may have been issued.
- Keep track of any expenses you incur as a result of the Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs, such as medical bills or car repair costs.
- If the accident is due to the negligence of another driver, you can file a claim with the auto insurance provider and get compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Consult with an attorney, who can help you gather and present evidence to support your case.
By following these steps, you can help establish your liability and protect yourself in the event of a car accident.
Statistics of Colorado Spring Car Accident
Car accidents are a major concern in Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs, with over 44000 accidents occurring in the city in 2021. These accidents caused over 19,000 injuries and 199 fatalities, according to data from the Colorado Department of Transportation. Distracted driving was the leading cause of accidents, followed by speeding and drunk driving. It is important for all drivers to be aware of these dangerous behaviors and to avoid them while behind the wheel. The highest number of accidents occurred on Fridays, and the most dangerous time for driving was between 3 pm to 6 pm. To help reduce the number of car accidents in Colorado Springs, it is important for all drivers to practice safe habits such as avoiding distractions, obeying speed limits, and never driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
How much does a lawyer charge for a car accident case?
In Colorado Springs, the amount that a lawyer charges for representing a client in a car accident case can vary greatly. Factors that can affect a lawyer’s fees include the complexity of the case, the lawyer’s level of experience, and the location in which the lawyer practices. Hourly, rates for lawyers in Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs can range from $100 to $1000 or more per hour. Some lawyers may charge a flat fee for their services, while others may work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that they only charge a fee if they win the case.
It is important to discuss fees with a lawyer before hiring them to ensure that you understand how much you will be expected to pay for their services. It is also a good idea to shop around and get quotes from several different lawyers to find the one that offers the best value for your specific case.
What should be done first after a car accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident, the first thing you should do is:
- Check yourself and any passengers for injuries.
- If anyone is seriously injured, call 911 immediately.
- If the accident is minor and there are no injuries, you should still call the police to report the accident.
- While you are waiting for the police report to arrive, take photos of the accident scene and gather the contact and insurance information of the other driver.
- It is important to remain at the scene of the accident until the police have completed their report.
- If you leave the scene before the police have arrived, it could result in criminal charges.
Remember to stay calm and try to handle the situation in a responsible and orderly manner. After checking for injuries and calling the police, it is important to exchange insurance and contact information with the other driver.
This should include the make and model of each vehicle involved, as well as the insurance company and policy number for each driver. If there were any witnesses to the Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs, it is also a good idea to gather their contact information.
If the accident caused damage to your vehicle or the other driver’s vehicle, you should also take photos of the damage. These photos can be useful when filing an insurance claim. It’s also important to remain calm and not admit fault for the accident. Even if you think you may have caused the accident, it is best to let the insurance companies the cause of the Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs.
If you are unable to safely move your vehicle out of the roadway, turn on your hazard lights to warn other drivers of the accident. If the accident was minor and there are no injuries, you may be able to move your vehicle to the side of the road to exchange information.
Finally, it is a good idea to contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the accident and begin the claims process.
2 thoughts on “Car Accident Attorney Colorado Springs”
I was excited to discover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff in your blog.
thanks please share this site and content and support my website again thanks